Çamlıhemşin old name Vicealt DR. In 1922, the central station before the proclamation of the Republic was created. In 1953 when Vicealt Ardesen district was connected to this district Çamlica name. 1954 was the parish building. In 1955, the municipality was founded. With Law No. 7033 came into force on June 27, 1957 was made by the district Çamlıhemşin name. The establishment of the district was completed in 1960.